Details & Features :
Standard MOQ: 50 Units
Certification: ISO13485,FDA, SGS
Payment Term: 30% deposit paid by TT before production, 70% balance before shipment.
Payment Methods: Bank TT, Western Union, Paypal
Suture Pad Size: 18.5cm X 13cm X 1.8cm
Suture Pad Material: Composite Silicone Material
Suture Kit Net Weight: 446g
Packing: Individual package in a bubble bag
Carton Size: 45cm x 22cm x 37cm
Gross Weight: 14kgs
1. Texture - The suture pad is designed to imitate the skin texture and is made by the best silicone composite material, and passes through hundreds of lab tests, making sure its texture is close to real skin, providing practitioners with a more realistic practical experience.
2. Pre-cut Wounds Design with Different Depth- Aiming to provide the kinds of suturing practice, the thicker suture pad provides various wounds with different depths to match different training tasks.
3. Thicker Suture Pad Idea- The thicker suture pad idea comes from feedback from pre-health students and nurses in the internship. The multiple wounds shape is designed & developed by doctors, experimented with by pre-health. Apart from the usual straight and curve cut line, the pad provides an S shape, T shape, Y shape, asterisk-shape wounds...which simulate the wounds we can see.
4. Strong Mesh Layer Protection- Thicker suture pad is made of high-quality silicone, mixed composite thermoplastic material with our formula, it's not easy to rip. Aim to strengthen durability, we place one protective mesh at a skin-like layer as close as possible to the surface. It prevents suture pads from breaking, especially for beginners who do elementary suture training. Inserted the mesh layer inside the largest 2 wounds, which makes it ideal to extend the life of the pad.
5. A curved base- With the anti-slip base, the suture pad was not so easy to be removed.
Why choose our suture pad?
Our suture pad provides various wounds to match different training tasks. The straight pre-cut wound can apply to suture speed training for straight laceration wounds. Curved pre-cut wounds, can apply to suture speed training for curved laceration wounds. Triangle pre-cut wounds can apply to suture skill training for Triangle shape puncture wounds. 2 lines of the pre-cut wounds with vertical meshes can apply to Vertical MATTRESS SUTURE skill training.